Tuesday, October 21, 2008

After a week long break from running, the lady and I hit the road again. we hit the road running...ha! It was great to have no obligation, no necessary distance, pace, blah, blah, blah.

NPR ran a story about a school who ran an alumni news letter that went something like this: "Given the economic crisis, we are more than ever, in need of your money...blah, blah, blah, blah" But the blah was actually printed for the rest of the news letter. you should look it up. blah.

So anyways, I'd like to do another half marathon. I want to do better. everybody I know beat me. I didn't think I would care, but I do. I didn't think I was competitive, but I am. My doctor says it's okay, cause I have bad knees. He says not to run up hill. he says to stop and stretch every few miles. but I say f that. I'm a slow wussy boy. f cholesterol, too, cause I'm sick of cheerios.
Actually I felt like I did pretty good. But I'd still like to do it again and see if I can do a bit better. Maybe the LA Marathon.

Lady k and I decided not to eat out anymore. I'm not sure if it will stick. it was decided tonight over pizza and wine at The Pizza Place.

I miss hanging with friends, I miss playing music. Let's get the band back together.

2 comments:

andy said...

hello keith. You are missed by me. Let's get together soon. My car was broken into and my strat was stolen- as soon as I get the insurance check, we should go guitar shopping

kcs said...

so sorry my friend. I might be in the market myself.