Thursday, January 29, 2009

on facebook

at first there is the novelty of rediscovering jr. high weed buddies. Or the sister of your first best friend, the best friend you first experienced the amazing rush of destruction with. But then you realize that the people you really care about have already begun to see through the bullshit, and they wish nothing to do with sharing their endeavors via a status update. You are now faced with a reality: Real Relationships are based on real interaction, reconnection is built on action,.

I am lame.

Although comfortable, I am not connected, and I miss you. The real you.

4 comments:

Sycz said...

yes yes. I miss you. i miss my friends.

Billy said...

you may connect with the real me tomorrow

M said...

Heard that.

Andrew said...

Andrew's status: Miss you too.