Saturday, August 08, 2009

cool













guitarz (with a "z" thats how cool)

every once in a while I get out my old blue rubber bendy tool from guitar making school (it helps you make smooth contours and stuff when designing...not important.) and pretend I'm designing a guitar. For those who don't know I went to guitar making school. In the end I had a handmade guitar that look a lot like a fender telecaster. Tried and true. Not too creative, but it was my first, so far, also my last. But anyway, I get out old blue bendy and get to work, and horrible things happen. I'm no good at reinventing the wheel. And why should I when there are so many weird and awesome designs already out there.

Please if you like guitars check out these sites.
www.eastwoodguitars.com/
-interesting retro-toaster looking guitars
jazzgitarren.k-server.org/menu.html
a japanese website about german vintage guitars. Some Awesomely odd guitars.

2 comments:

M said...

I think I've decided on my next purchase:

http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/GTRs/RS-I/images/big/RSInewmodel.jpg

Seriously said...

boss.