Saturday, October 21, 2006

I think I'll write.

I think I'll start with an essay comparing and contrasting the concept of reincarnation in Hindu and Buddhist traditions. Then maybe I'll move to something more broad, "What is religion?".
after that, I think I will define source criticism, and provide an illustration of it by applying it's methods to the festival calenders found in Exodus and Levitucus. And then, I think I'll write about why there are 2 creation accounts found in Genesis, their meanings, and whether or not they are to be taken as historical fact. I think I will write about all these things by tuesday. And I think they will be shit. I think they will be shit because I am writing on a blog, watching bourne identity and drinking wine with my wife instead of thinking about writing about reincarnation, religion, source criticism and creation condradictions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite right! It is good idea. It is ready to support you.